My outing with Zann.

I went out with Zann yesterday with the initial intention of snapping and taking pictures around Chinatown area. So as we walk and explore after our breakfast, we saw one damm familiar board and both of us said together :" WAH, GOT PARTYWORLD LEH!!" After saying that sentence, we jaywalk and rush over to the other side and POOF, we went in to Partyworld and once again, THE PERSON THOUGHT WE ARE STUDENTS AND SO SHE WANNA SEE OUR STUDENTS CARD. Guys, please believe me, we never ask for student price. All we did was keeping quiet, asking for the rates and then out of a sudden, we are charge with student price. Perhaps it is also due to our outfit. If you guys also wanna get student price (I am age 23, Zann is 26), take a look at below for the dressing code. LOL.


Haha, thats how we both dressed. Of course, like I said, our initial plan is to take pictures so wearing nice with covered shoe will never help us because we might get heat-stroke. Hahaha, so yeah, from 12pm to 4pm, we had our KTV session and singing was always damm tough WHENEVER WE SING HIGH PITCH SONG. LOL. Dont worry guys, we did snap a few pictures. I am still a newbie so my pictures might not be that fantastic as you guys think. If you guys wanna comment on the pictures I took, PLEASE DO IT because I need the comments to help me improve.


This car here, is it suppose to park there?

Hahah, more pictures about our outing.


Oh, I went Candy Empire yesterday and I SPENT $50 IN JUST THAT SHOP. See what I spend on. Ok lah, nv regret. I dont like spending on clothes but food is always A MUST to spend if you wanna enjoy.

Cute right, the bottle shaped choco. Well, initially I thought the chocolate will just have the taste of the wine but hor, IT TURNS OUT THAT THERE IS WINE IN THE CHOCO. Its really freaking real wine. It is hollow in the middle of the bottle shaped choco. Wah, damm nice. Me and my brother got rid of the red color one.

Few weeks ago I went to my family's temple. If you guys dont know, my mum actually owns the temple. Took a few pictures of it and find that out of that #%$#^%& pictures, I like these 3 the most.


As time passes, I believe some of you guys do agree with me that our tradition is dying of itself slowly. Time, is something we always say we do not have enough of it. So guys, spend your time wisely on some other useful stuff.

Wanna share with you guys something cute yet funny to me. Its a message conversation between me and my Abu (president of my org) yesterday.
Me: Abu, suddenly I wanna tell u to take care. Don't miss me leh cos i know u got lar.
Abu: Ya la miss u la.
Me: Haha, at last u admit ah. Then dont dream of me leh, becos once u think alot abt me, u will dream of me. LOL.

Yeah, thats how we message. I guess I really found myself a good place, good boss and part time mother for myself. LOL.

Oh, saw Winnie yesterday at Vivo. Before I met her, I was telling Zann that I feel I am going to saw someone I know. Wah, then true enough, I saw Winnie.. LOL, my sixth sense strong ah. LOL, I also sense that something is gonna happened to my tagboard now. LOL.
Alright, take care peeps. (One last cute pic to share with u guys. HAHAHAHA)

Comments

BATMAN said…
kanasai...nvr ask me go take pic...nabeh ptuii

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)