Aiyo, just stop it lah

Yes, as my title says it all. Just stop all the nonsense lah.

Whoever Huixi is (the real and fake), FTCT and Liz, I think we should stop all these and dont hurt whoever is in the problem lah.

I seriously dunno who are you guys but hor, typing all these in my tagboard doesnt help and will never improve the situation.

And let me please announce one thing here.

I AND JASMINE NEVER CONTACT FOR MONTHS LIAO AND I SERIOUSLY DUNNO WHAT THE HELL SHE IS DOING. So guys, pls stop tagging my blog for I do not want her problem to become mine (ppl do read my blog and thus they call and ask me what happened).

But of course, if you guys wanna contiune to read my blog for leisure (not about Jasmine stuff), please feel free to continue and read. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)