My favourite...

I am now watching Animal Planet show (Young and Wild) and I realised that my favourite animal is always the GIRAFFE!! I always love giraffe. I remembered during my art lesson (primary), I will draw giraffe. Its only until the recent years our local Singapore Zoological Garden "import" or "buy" giraffe and we have new section. Maybe I should go to Zoo one day, probably next month, to take pictures of them.





My favourite color is always BLUE, BLACK AND ORANGE. Hmm, I am not sure why this color combination but these are the 3 colors I love most.



My favourite food can be BEE HOON WITH FRIED EGG and CHAP CAI FAN with my Teh-O or POKKA GREEN TEA. Puurrrrfect! I can eat these EVERYDAY and never will I get sick of it. Serious! Not sure if you guys know but during my secondary school days, my breakfast will always be Bee Hoon with fried egg. I had my breakfast every morning (during sch days) and when I walk towards the stall, the auntie will naturally start to take my beehoon with egg. No joke, you guys can ask Shirley and Lishan about this. The drink stall uncle also know that I will only buy Green Tea and whenever he sees me (or basically those who are working in that drink stall) will know that I ONLY BUY POKKA GREEN TEA.



My favourite movie will always be the HAIRSPRAY. I love watching comedy and horror but then I still love Hairspray the most!



My favourite music are always the CLASSICS, OLDIES, POP! Not those kao pei kao bu shout here and there that kinda song. Hate it.



My favourite past time is to really just to SIT AT HOME AND WATCH TEE-VEE THE WHOLE DAY. I watch every show, regardless of whether it is those war kind, love story or others...



My favourite..... Basically, I do really dote myself alot. LOL.



So whats your favourite? Wanna share?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)