Someone special...

Yes, I meet someone special today. How do I define my special? To me, when I meet someone special, I will start to talk more and open my true self to the person. I will feel at ease when I talk to the person.

Yes, the above mentioned is what I been through today. A very special and unique feeling and I love that kind of feeling. I am gonna see the person real soon today. The person also did something nice to me. Maybe this is the character of that person.

I wont say who the person is. I enjoy working with... Hahahhaa, I am abit high now because the person keep appearing in my mind now.

ANYWAY, TOMORROW I MUST NOT BE LATE FOR WORK if not it is going to be a "new topic" for my colleague to discuss. Hahaha, tata.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)