Met the same special again!!

Yes, thank god, I am able to control my craziness today and I talk with caution. Funny person I met, yet also special. Will never forget.. I hope the person is not gonna think that I am irritating cos I just msg the special again. Hahaha. I should have taken picture with my special...

Nvm, I am looking forward to... hehehhehehehehe, DARN HAPPY NOW.

Oh, today's assembly talk at Grace Orchard School was a fantastic one, to me lah, I am not sure how others think but still, I enjoy myself talking to those children whom are different from normal primary and secondary schools.

At the end of my talk, I still hope that all of them really did learn something from my talk. Be it they just remember one slide, or certain sentence I said. This will make my job more meaningful. Nice atmosphere, nice teachers, nice social workers... Haha, everything is nice there. Eh, not joking but true hor.

So happy now. Hehehehehehehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)