Most expensive pressie...

Yes, I guess I have bought a most expensive present to a friend in my whole life. I dare to say that because I have never spend that amount on a present and even by spending that amount, you can imagine, 4 of us share the pressie and the lucky person who got her PSP is non other than JOEY ANG SI MIN!



Yes, she blardy do not believe me in buying a PSP for her. Darn... Am I that hard to be trusted? I have been telling her for weeks that the PSP is on its way, coming to your hands soon and all her answer to me was, I DONT BELIEVE YOU, STOP LYING... I guess she is jumping in joy. LOL. I love her reaction when she received the pressie. Oh, and that freaking pain smack from her to my arm. I remember that smack ok...



Anyway, hope you like the PSP Joey... Now you know how to 做人when my birthday is near okie. Hehehehehe



Tomorrow is gonna be a hard day for me. Know why? I am going to give 3 assembly talk one go to P1-P6 students. After that, I have to rush down to NEA and give training to the grassroots, management people and cleaner contractors... Its a workshop which will start from 2pm all the way to 5.30pm. Cant believe that it will last so long. Oh! Pictures about the ECP cycling session.. Hehehe, enjoy!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)