Outing with Mummy!

After so so so many years of not stepping into the cinema for so long (my mum), I decided to bring her to the cinema and watch Money Not Enough 2 and also bring her to Sakae Sushi.

Eh, I can be filial one ok and this is one of the reasons why I would want to stay single. Not to die die stay single, but so far single is good for me. Hai, enough of this...

Anyway, I think its kinda new for my mum to step into the cinema. She was actually saying and complaining how low the seat is, which I agree with her. Even if we bought the couple seat in Row A, the seat is far too low and eye view doesnt tally well with the screen.

I am glad that she enjoyed the movie because she really freaking laugh. Once in awhile I think this kinda money is worth spending. I watched the Money Not Enough 2 with Joey and Xiao Wei before and I watch it again with my mum. Of course, I didnt tell her I watched before liao. Haha. Quite happy that tomorrow is my off day. Haha, I didnt take off but because National Day fall on the Saturday, so naturally the company decided to "pay" that day to us back.

1 more month in signing up my Omnia. Cant wait man. Sorry Shirley, cant attend your big day, dont worry, wedding dinner I try to come ok. Hahaha...

Oh, at last, I am able to convince my mum in subscribing the SCV! Serious man. Of cos, I will be the one paying for it and I DONT MIND because she always doesnt have any show to watch at home and been alone at home is quite boring. Starhub is having promo now!!! $20 for each month going with 3 basics and VV drama. If interested, pls tell me because I can recommend you my friend who is working for Starhub and she can explain to you!

Olympic Fever!!! I guess I will be late for one whole month! LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)