Eat, Walk, Eat, Walk.... with 2 idiots.

Today is really an eating day for me. If I tell you guys what I ate, I guess you all might be in shock. Hahah, ready to continue and read about it??

Wake up at 12.30pm today and took out 2 dumpling from my fridge for breakfast. Meet Joey and Xiao Wei 1.30pm at Khatib MRT to start our eating spree.

In the train, we talked alot of nonsense lah, I believe if you guys know the 3 of us, seriously, we are never serious before UNLESS IF WE ARE TALKING ABOUT GOSSIPS. Hahaha, we will be damm serious about gossips lor. So Joey said that she is hungry because she havent take her breakfast yet so we decided to go to KFC and had that twister meal. I ordered one too. So after finishing, we send Xiao Wei's phone for servicing. After that, we walked all the way to Lucky Plaza to find my ear "pit". LOL! After that we walked again to Far East which is really quite far for me. I hate shopping and walking around unless hiking or whatever BUT SHOPPING. Basically, I hate Orchard lah. Once we reach Far East, we headed straight to Gelare and each of us ORDERED ONE WAFFLE ICE-CREAM! (See below)
So while waiting for the ice-cream to come, we play and chit chat and talk and of course, GOSSIP. See the pictures below. We nearly went crazy and laugh damm loud lah!


Trying to be serious but failed.


Seriously selecting what flavour should we have lor!


Ok, I blinked my eyes with that nerd hair because of her lah! No, because of Joey. Take this kind of funny picture still SAY 1 2 3! Wah lao eh, no need to say that lor, just take lah!


Then when I succeed, that blardy Siao Wei laugh! Shit you lah!


Finally, Joey wanna do this stoopid stunt which is like.. DUH!


When wanna squeeze in, wha lao eh, Xiao wei, your hair is worst than mine lor!


This is how our set look like. hehehe. Got tempted anot?


I wanna smile nice nice, skali this freaking finger jus pop out.


Ghost of the day. LOL..

After that, we take a train and we went NEWTON!!! STINGRAY, SATAY HOKKIEN MEE, FRIED KWAY TIAO!!!

3 cute angels. LOL


Our food of the day, thats without stingray. SEE BELOW. HOT SIA!


TAAAA DA!!!! Stingray!!!


Fun and Laughter. A day to relax from my company's problem. I might not have salary next mth. Friends, if you guys are kind enough, treat me ok. Hahah, but that salary part is true. I am so sian about the place I am working at because 2 of my colleague are leaving... Once they leave, I am going to work with a bunch of old people. wah, dead lor. I cant imagine that nor do I want to imagine.

I am happy with my food ok! No more dieting!


Anyway, 3 of us really went crazy today. Thanks Xiao Wei and Joey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)