Stand and Pee Device.

Well, my organisation got this "stand and pee" device which I do not know if it is appropriate to put the pic here but then, I can give you guys the link to find out more about it. I have one exactly the same and HAHAHAHHA, so funny. After using it, I have to comment about it and send email to all my colleague. So below is the email I send to them.

Hi all, although it is kind of shy to talk about this but still, I will have to report.

The peeing device is not that bad to use. Unless you are not urgent. You know why? Cos hor, seriously lah, if already super urgent, wanna use the device, it takes up some time. And then hor, when pee, very loud leh. I mean, to girls or ladies, I don’t think they want ppl to hear them peeing. And it was said that the device do not need to wash also can right? NO LOR, MUST WASH COS STILL GOT SOME “LEFTOVER”. If you were to take it out and wash it at the basin, wah, eyes staring at u. I did this at PS (I haven’t use that outside yet), people jus stare at me and my friends laugh at me. It fit in nicely lah cos its made of rubber kind material.

Overall, what do they wanna hear from us about the product ah?


This is what I send to them. Hahaha.

Hahaha, I use it leh. I think its not nice to show the product. Anyway, a nice week.. at work? with friends? Hahaha.

Bye peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)