Busy!!

Meeting end at 6.30pm today. During the meeting, president announced some good news and its really good but I just dont really feel the happiness. I am happy of course, but the happiness is not the kind of happiness whereby I will jump up in the air and shout damm loud.

My feeling is not right, not right about everything. Do not want to elaborate on that but its not right. Human life is so complicated and it makes me really wanna take psychology to understand what and why do they think this way. I wanna know why do we always have that kinda thinking (any thinking).

Good news announced means more work to do. Tomorrow will be the performance review. Seriously, I do not know what can I review about. All I know now is, stability doesn't come easy. I pity some people, really pity because some just die w/o knowing reasons. I do not want this to happen to me, whereby I die le also dont know why did I die and how did I die.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday got workshop. It should be a fun workshop with lots of youngster. TIME TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS!

Bye peeps.

*I really miss my secondary and poly life where we are true to one another and the feeling of working together towards a common goal. Feelings and relationship between each of us are never fake. I can't feel the true feelings now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)