Totally dead meat.

Had my FYP dry run today with Anne Tan, my supervisor. I thought everything went well and out of the sudden, she ask me :"Zhitong, what have you do for the website?" I went stunned, mute, quiet, shock. I do not know what to answer because frankly, I never touch the new application, which is Joomla at all. All I do is report, finding information for our shopping cart spices and sitting beside my teammates and VERBALLY said out what I want in the website and they did the things I said out. I never never click nor touch the Joomla before and thus when she asked me, I went mute, so do my teammates.

She say:"What did you do?" So I replied her saying that I did all those blah blah blah which I stated above. She told me that I must be able to convince the evaluator on what I am doing. I do not know why, but I sense that chances for me to retain another semester is high. UT grades sucks, FYP now got so many stuff which I dont know how should I put it. On that day, what should I present? Be frank to them and tell them that I never do the website and all I do is report?

Well, I guess my karma is here. I feel upset, worried, shocked, stunned... How I wish they will run through the report and so I know what I want to say. All I can say is, this semester I will really die much more worst than last semester. I just hope everything goes smoothly and no last minute stuns during the presentation.

I need to calm myself down and pray sibei hard that I wont retain. Bye all. Oh, I guess I am deleting this blog soon. I wanna cut off all "diplomatic" ties. Haha, anyway, I got another blog too that some of your know which I share with Zann. Lol. Maybe update there is much more better. Tata

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)