Finally..

Finally, tomorrow is the day where I "married" off my 13 weeks of "daughter", which the name is FYP, to RP at 12pm SHARP! I am gonna dump her as far as I can and get it over with all the "discussion" on 23rd Jan 2008 at 1pm sharp! Meeting RP's "parent" to negotiate a good deal and I hope that day will give me luck so that I can get a good deal from RP's parent. I think those who are in RP should know what I mean. Marrying off our "daughter" is indeed really a good way to relieve ALL MY STRESS that I have since September until now. 6 months of torture from my "daughter", I don't love "her" at all.



I have dress her up prettily and make sure that "she" is ready to be scan by RP's parents. I think I am a bonker now. I get emo easily. I want to hide from everyone. I do not want to reply nor pick up phones. I am crazy and yes, I think I am. I am really breaking down. Maybe because I am stepping into the society soon.



I find it so ridiculous to go back to school on SUNDAY. I went back and I saw quite a number of people, sitting in the canteen, doing their FYP and I even know some of them. We hi"ed" and chit chat awhile and we all just stopped cos we know WE HAVEN'T FINISH THE FYP.



Who the hell invented FYP? Why must it be final year, why can't we take 3 years for one project? Why must we work in team? Why must I do coding whereby its not very related to my diploma?



Looking at my niece picture make me feel so calm cos she is really... I dunno how to say, but take a look at this pic. She grow up very fast and she can recognise ppl liao. Cant wait for the day she call me "biao yi". Hahha.



Cute hor?!

Anyway, I haven't been sleeping well either. Everyday I confirm slp at 4am. Those who wanna find me, you can come online at 4am too and I am sure I am here.

Thanks for those people who gave me your concern, like zann, lena, jasmine, my fyp teammates, marianah. If I were to flare at you all before, pardon me because I am stress. After 23rd, I will be back to normal.

Meantime, I guess leaving me alone to think of what I want is the best. Do not want any contacts from anyone. SBK, dont find me nor sms me. I guess everyone is busy with own life. Alright peeps, I am gonna slp early today because tmr is econs cls and I am having UT on tues and thurs. Damm ut

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)