Die, really die


Hi all, at last, a picture of me looking slim, ok, only on my face. Thanks to Duo Ling aka Doreen, she took this pic and I dunno why and how I look like as if I slim down alot. IN FACT, I dont think I slim down at all. Hahahah. Took this picture when I meet up with Zann, Lena, Doreen and Joanna to go career fair. Career.... What do I want to work as?

If you all get to see me again in RP, dont get shock because I really think that I may get retain due to the FYP presentation. I guess its too late to say anything now and I have tried my best to shut the evaluator up. I just hate the feeling of not knowing your results and they gave you a kinda face that makes you think that you might not be able to make it. Worst, they ask individually what we do and thus they make it more obvious, trying to seperate the team with answers like "I do this, I do that"... I hate to use the word I do, afterall, it is meant to be a team working on a project and that the amount of work to be distributed equally is always impossible.


I am glad is over and like what zann had sms me, time is really useful to see a person's truth face. I hope I did not get backstabbed by supervisor and thus affecting my grade. My GPA is already low enough.


Life is suddenly so meaningless and bored. I am waiting for my job interview. There is one this coming Saturday and the job that I am going for interview is Dot.Net Programmer. Hahha, shock? Yeah, I got a shock too and I dont know why I accepted the offer for interview. I did not apply but somehow they got me and thus email me to ask if I am interested in this position. Maybe I should give it a try. What you do not like doesnt mean you cant excel in it, right? Haha, hope so.


Acer laptop is totally fully down and I hope they are able to retrieve and save my songs inside my harddisk.


Left another week more before I am officially free. I will miss my poly friends alot. Next time lim teh ask me along ah. I sure free, for you all, I SURE TURN UP, except for wanlin. Hahahha.


Same team with Jasmine, Wan Lin, Jian Wei and Deng Shan. Laugh the whole day. Laugh laugh laugh.. I think I should record down Jian Wei singing and post it in my blog so that everyone can listen to how beautifully he sang.


I think my chinese language is backed. Typed a chinese letter for the temple. Doing some advertising about our temple. Hopefully we can have more members and thus we can do something big for god.


Take care peepos, right now, my mood, I wanna be alone and never to be disturbed. I think Jasmine sense it. I need time to think alot of things lah. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)