Suddenly, I feel blessed..

Yeah, I guess when you guys read the title, you all must be thinking :"OH MY GOD, ZHI TONG GOT HERSELF A BF??"

Hahahhahaha, I got something better than that!!! 1 more day to the big day of mine and I received 2 great wishes plus present (of cos!). Hahaha, I thank Caltex people for treating me a sumptuous meal and seriously celebrate with me despite the fact that we only know each other for 3 months.

I thank you my auntie (boss) for buying me voucher (altho not much) but its enough for me to buy my Teva slippers!!! Hahaha, cute auntie boss I have.

Oh, tmr... hmm.... I DUNNO WAT I CAN EAT LEH.. Oh, my small intestine has got some problems. Whenever I swallow the food, the pain will come and it is quite irritating and the pain affects your mood of eating. Doctor was telling me that if I am still in pain, I need to see him and admit to hospital immediately.. Maybe I will do a check up after my big day tmr. Hahahaha..

To be exact, 5 HOURS AND 30 MINS MORE TO MY BIG DAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)