Ending of 2008, Welcome the 2009!!!

In another 2 more hours plus, it will be the end of 2008 and once the clock strike 12am, WOOHOO, 2009 IS HERE!!!

So many things happened in 2008. I manage to graduate, I found a job that I love, I get to know more people and I love my friends even more, I am spending like nobody's business, I am getting fatter and fatter... So many things but still, it is an enriching and fun year.

2009, there are so many things awaiting for me to do. Studies, Taiwan Trip, Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam trip with "YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE", and my upcoming 2 assembly talk at PLMGS and CHIJ TPY. Hahahahaha..

So glad that I got bunch of friends who are always with me, support me in terms of mentally and cash. LOL.

I AM READY FOR 2009! ARE YOU GUYS READY?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)