MC!!!

I am on MC again. Dammit sia, the frequency of me falling sick its like once every month. I think in no longer's time, my house can have a stock of flu and fever medicine. Feeling so jelly"fied".

Oh, altho I am sick, I would still wanna blog and intro my "god-daughter" to you guys.

TAAAAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAA~

Her name, is of course, GiGi. Well, she is cute, adorable, playful... Hahaha, my "god-daughter".. My only wish for her is to give birth to lots and plenty of Corgi. (Shirley, got this hint?)

Today was told to be one of the judge for this something "Public Health" or some cleanliness award thingy by Southwest CDC. Oh well, I gotta judge the toilet (OF COURSE!). I am not sure abt the details but its a 5 days thingy. Gonna be judge for 5 days and seriously guys, this is somehow like a big event. Sending me to judge the thing is like abit weird leh...

Nvm, will try my best as this is not the first time been judge. Hopefully they(media) wont come and meddle with me.

Have been missing out loads of hanging out with sisters.

To Zann: Soon ok.. soon....

Annoucement : 7 more days to big day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)