Still block.

My right ear got block for a week already. Seriously damm irritating... I can hear myself swallowing the saliva and when I talk, its like I echo and talk to myself. Darn.

Now I am getting abit fed up and started scolding vulgar in office. I dont know what I should say. I dont know to say my boss is very demanding now or I should say I am a slow worker. All I know now is, my work is piling up and it is seriously making me very busy. No claims yet I have to take cab to meet client (its not that I purposely want to take cab), CPF not in. I have got 3 months of claim not given and 2 months of CPF not in.

I dont know if I am stupid to stay, I am stupid to slave, I am stupid to just let my boss asking me to things and my reply will be :"Sure, no problem.".. I think I am stupid...

Customer who sign up the program tend to rush me alot. Its like I owe them alot of things and giving them my personal line might be wrong. They will just call and call, email and email and get the things they want. I hate the feeling of been rush by someone and you have to produce the work under the "rush". I am also having this thinking now that my boss might think that I am a WONDERWOMAN, where I am not. I was told only on Monday to find something (which I seriously think is ridiculous) and she want it by Wednesday, which is tomorrow. My appointment now is scheduled until December and its not that I am very free because I have to type 4 blardy reports now and there are more reports to come. ARGH!

I just wish that my workload will soon be loosen up.

I must tell myself not to get stress up!! (I AM LYING)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)