Feeling so bad..

I think some of you might know that I am actually a volunteer to one school (Grace Orchard). I received an email from the in-charge saying that there is a briefing on Thursday 2nd Oct at 9am to 10.30am. I seriously wanna take off and attend the briefing but then I just cant take leave because of my recent workload. I feel so embarassed and bad to reject the in-charge, saying that I cant go. Friday is the actual Games Day and I think they need help from 7am to 1pm. I seriously hope that I can go but I cant. Hope the in-charge will understand.

Ms Karen is going to leave Singapore to Australia on 2nd Oct. This time, I am seriously thinking if I should go and send her off. She will be there till she deliver her baby and I am not sure when she will be back. I miss the POPEYE too. Thinking to just tell my president truthfully that I need to send someone off. Hahaha, good idea?

Anyway, I was chatting with Jian Wei during working hours and one of the conversation we had that I remembered clearly is how to identify if THIS person's reply is fake or not. I copied and paste one email chain which has all the conversation. He was telling me that this person's reply is fake. I hate people been fake to me because I wasnt fake at all when I email this person (special). So because this person is special, when Jian Wei tell me that the reply was fake, I was damm upset.

This week has been a real busy week for me. Audited Night Safari and Jurong Bird Park's toilet, went to NEA Northwest RO and audited their toilets too. Thurs and Fri went to 5 Caltex station to audit their toilets too and right after that, there is this Volunteer meet up session at Kallang CC.

Manage to really rest well today and while I was having my brunch, the thought of studying and upgrading ourselves came up. I just feel that Singapore is really a very fast paced society and we constantly have to upgrade ourselves. It seems as if we are "phones" and the companies out there are "lines" and of course, the govt is the "distributor". We always change our "phone" when the "lines" plans are up and each plan will last for 2 years only. When we upgrade our "line", we tend to change the "phone" as well (I hope u guys get wat I mean). I just feel that if companies are always upgrading themselves, we have too upgrade ourselves to keep on par with the companies. Darn man...

Life is really tough. At the age of 22 nia, I will have to think about money, think about my studies, think about the future.

What will my future be?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)