Down with fever, flu, cough, throat pain..

Got the worst week this year... I seldom get so sick but if once I am sick, I will take quite some time to recover. Was sick on Tuesday having fever until 38.7 degree... Imagine I am wearing 3 layers of clothes to sleep, with socks on and nv turn on my fan with my blanket too, yet I am able to shiver non stop. So next day, seriously down with fever yet there are 2 schools who called me up in the morning. Really cannot believe this man.. Everytime when I am on leave or MC, seriously, that day I will receive call from schools. Nvm about that.. So after the fever subside, THROAT PAIN COME with many phlegm and I lost my voice for 2 days. When I went back office on Wednesday, my voice sounds like "gay". My colleague all laugh, even my president say my voice sound so girl and should maintain this way. Hahaha. Its really soft lah, and it got worst on Thursday...

Even until now, my throat are still in pain and simple thing like swallowing saliva can also make my throat pain, as if it is burning..

Oh, went Karen house and her mum cook dinner for us. It was a nice gathering and I guess we had too much fun until we decided to leave her house at 2am... It was kinda scary because all of us have endless of chats.

They are always taking left hand advantage. Hahaha, I like this group picture because it looks cosy. Of cos, this is taken at Karen's house.

Anyway, I BOUGHT MY OMNIA PHONE!!! Its coming to my house on Tuesday. Cant wait man. Because of this, I am kind of irritated by what Singtel did.. Lazy to explain here but seriously, I was damm fed up. But then, its solved. I manage to get thru the 1626 hotline at 3am. Is that scary? Haha, thats how inefficient Singtel is..

Nvm nvm nvm... Awaiting for Monday to go work. I think I found my new target and reason of why I should go work. Hopefully this can last long lah abo I seriously feel sian about going to work if that reason is not going to last long. Hahahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)