Better, hopefully..

Yeah, I wish it will turn better. Hopefully real better. At the current phase of my life, I have been questioned on when am I going to find a bf. Oh well, to be frank, I cant find one because I am not pretty, nor I know how to dress up myself. Like one of my colleague says, guys will always choose the ones who knows how to dress or doll themselves up. Erm, I just dont feel like dressing up or doll myself. Its so not me.. My parents really went to the extend of wanting to introduce me guys. I was questioned if I am straight or not.. I had a few friends who asked me if I am interested in girls.

Seriously, I am not interested in anyone right now. The one I used to get interested in are attached. I had missed the chance already so...

I didnt had a chance to blog about the camp I went in Outward Bound and NACLI. Anyway, to cut it short, my one week of camp WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! Know a few friends and they are totally a bunch of nice people. Misses them bits.

I have also book my ticket in September for the trip. I cant wait for September to arrive. How I wish September is going to be next month.

Currently, I am having this thought on "AM I REALLY 25 THIS YEAR?" I have accomplished anything yet. I can really sense that the 30 is really coming into my way. My parents are getting old, I am getting older too..

I hope I can see some changes in my life soon..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)