Some thoughts

While I was walking back from the station just now, some thoughts just came through my mind. I wanna say...


The damage has done and the relationship between these both parties have been hurt, which can never be the same like the past again. Live with it, carry on with our lives and perhaps its time to really let go this relationship.

No no no, I am not in any relationship, I think this is my thoughts after some stuff happened few months ago.

Recently my dad starts to worried about me of not having a bf and the thoughts of not wanting to get married. He said:"Friends can never always be friends. Even your best friend will soon forget you because they have their own family. The day you die, you will die alone, and this makes me damm worried."

Yeah yeah, this is true, I know... And now, he is in a team together with my mum, nagging abt my relationship life almost everyday.

This makes me feel upset, not because of me going to be single, but my parents having such thoughts. What should I do? What can I do? What must I do? Now I just want to get out of my current job, study well for my degree and make sure I become a social worker in the future.

Well, this is just some thoughts... Take care peeps.

Well, I am really ok of been alone and I know that friends will never be with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)