Oh my Gosh!

Had a few great moments with JARZ. Hahahaha, you guys know who u are! LOL. Had crab feast and after that, I seriously fall sick. In fact, I am sick right now.. Having flu and cough, which gives me throat pain already and the phlegm is so thick and yellow.

Well, my brother went and visit John's mother today. She actually told my brother that he died because of suicide. He swallowed near to 90 different pills and lock himself in the room, with his radio playing loudly and thus the mother did not know what happened in the room. Well, he choose to suicide because of relationship. Poor boy..

Guys and Girls, to those who reads my blog. There are always problems, and if there are problems, it will always have solutions to whatever problems it is.


Take care peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)