My October life...

Well, went Genting on the 8 to 10 Oct and it was super fun although I didnt really enjoy to the max (due to flu).

And I am having flu and cough for almost a week already and not getting any better. I guess it is the post symptoms of coming back from Genting. Hahaha.


Well, I have change my seat to another area in the office, which is much more better than sitting inbetween the uncle and the auntie. They both just gossip the whole blardy day.

And I have also buy 933 award's ticket for this upcoming nx friday (29 Oct). Will be going with Shirley (YEAH!!!). I can see my Zhang Yun Jing already.

Oh, this friday is my badminton tournament at ITE CCK. I am so excited abt it lor.. Time to run again and build up stamina, abo later I play until half way I get super tired. haahhaha.

I am also going to quit my current job in December.. Hopefully everything goes according to my plan.

Tata peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)