Life is nv fair

When I heard from my friend about the performance bonus ranking, I wasn't angry that I was rank the last our of that 10 plus staff, but I feel that, what I used to heard about how unfair you will get treated when you are not in good terms with your boss seems to come true. The person that this fucking officer was trying to push up has done lots of OT. Why cant they just have that fucking thoughts that doing OT means you are inefficient. This is what I used to discussed in RP when we are having HR module. Doing OT doesnt mean that YOU LOVE THE COMPANY OR JOB, doing OT cannot prove that you are hardworking.

The damm old mindset about doing OT has to change. Coming late to work doesnt mean that this person is lazy. I am not saying that coming late to work should not take into the account of giving performance bonus, but from this english word "Performance", it is all solely dependent on your performance in work, not how u perform when u come to office early or late.

I dont bootlick, I dont like to make you happy or fake myself and force to talk to you when I already hate you. G is not the place to work in. I hate to see politics, I hate to be involve in it, I hate to fake myself and keep talking nice stuff to you, I hate everything. Basically, now when I see her, I just hate it because she is so damm fake. Going around gossiping, or maybe she dont even know that she is gossiping because she has been doing it for so many years...

Well, as mention, I will wanna get out of it asap. I seriously dont belong to this place or this sector. It is really wasting my time and making me stupid.

Bye peeps... I will tell you all good news (which I sense it will be coming very soon) when I got it. Hahaha. tata~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)