Right Back Muscle Teared.

OMGOSH right, I got my right back muscle teared. The pain was excruciating these few days, especially when I was about to go into deep sleep, it affects me really alot. So took a sick leave today to go and see doctor.

The doctor ask me to do stretching by bending front and back, turning left and right. The super painful part is when he ask me to do a "throwing of a ball" position. He pulled my right hand back and press my right back, WAH LAO EH, cold sweat immediately come out. I tell him its really painful and then he say, you confirm need to do physiotherapy and I suspect you have a muscle tear. I am sure something is wrong with your muscle. I am going to polyclinic to take a letter of referral.

I seriously hope nothing is going to be wrong on my back. I must refrain from carrying heavy stuff and thats what the doctor says. So friends, when you go out with me, TAKE MY BAG FOR ME OK. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, take care peeps. My last paper is on this coming Saturday. TIME TO STUDY!! Tata~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)