Cried...

It always happened when my mother is not in SG. Cried badly and my eyes are in pain. I know its unfilial, but I am cursing my father to die soon. Those things that he did, he is a bastard to my mother, an useless father to me.

I think I seriously had enough of whatever nonsense he done. From 1998 until now, it has been 12 years. I seriously grown up alot and know whats right and wrong. I will declare every single bit to my mum.


I think I had enough of swallowing down, keep slience for years, doing nothing but to listen to those damm conversation and seeing him taking money from my mum.


Since I cant choose my father, then I hope at least my mum can do something to break me free from this kinda shit family created by him I am in.

I made up my mind. Wait and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)