New laptop!!

Ok, I am not rich ok, its just that I never own a laptop since I graduate. I have been using office's laptop and now of course when I quit the job, the laptop will have to return back and thus decided to buy one so that I can use it and do my homework plus chatting with you guys lar. Bought HP Pavilion dv2 series. I dont know why, at first I was hooked by the design, after using it for 4 days, I think I regret buying it. The laptop gets heat up so easily and it might be due to the processor. Mine is not intel, it is AMD. Hai... A lesson learnt. Will not buy AMD in the future cos it really just heat up like oven.

Well, the job in ITE will start 8th March 2010. I really cannot wait to join there. Although I am feeling a little confuse on whether is it really the right choice to do such a big shift, but then I am telling myself, if my friend can do it, so do I!!

Went Orchard with Lishan just now. Bought a shawl for my dear abu cos her birthday was on 15 Feb 2010. Hope she will like it. I think I will miss her the most cos she is really really such a nice person where you can talk to her openly with anything and dont have to worry abt her spreading or sharing with others. Hopefully the KTV session can be fix and then for once, I can hear how abu sing. HAHAHAHAH.

Well, I am feeling very excited (and that explains why I didnt sleep AT ALL yesterday). Alright ppl, take care and dont miss me. Oh, pls do watch out for me in Channel U show (U're Are The Man). I am appearing in the March one. I am not sure which week, just take note lah. hahahahah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)