New job, new environment, new people!!

YEAH!! I got a new job. Thanks to Shirley for recommending me!! Although the job scope are so different, the pay remains the same, but then to me, I seriously think its time for me to get out of RAS.

In RAS, I have the freedom to do what I want, I have the freedom to plan what I wanna do, I can voice out my opinion easily, I can really meet alot of people who are all in director or deputy general manager people and all are govt related people but I think its time to let me stop my brain from really thinking so hard and enjoy my school life for at least bit.

I am glad to be accepted and I am really superb happy!!! HAHAHAHA.


Once I start working, the time for me to go online will be lesser cos the current laptop I am using belongs to my office. Dont worry people, I will buy a laptop soon. Dont miss me so much lah. I cant wait for March to come. Serious man...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)