2019

Lots of things has happened since the start of the year. 

One of the good thing was, this "sister" whom I used to regard as and relied on, unlocked me a day after my birthday and again, blocked me back on 5th April. A date will never forget again. Brings alot of pain to me whenever I recalled these issues. I just hope that she was less sensitive.

Went London, Paris and Amsterdam this March. Was a really great trip! Would definitely go again if I have the time.

Work has been really great. Good and positive things are coming along the way. I am glad to have been given some opportunities at work to perform. I just hope I will give my very best and of course, hope that the best would work out for me.

Health, of course, is going up and down. It is a phase that everyone has pass it. 

Life has been great to me, with only a sadness episode of this lady whom blocked me off. Till the next entry, take care you peeps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)