June 2015

We are in the month of June 2015 now. Can anyone tell me the speed that the time is travelling now? These 6 months has been good, near to great though.

This year is a year where we will remember greatly due to the passing of Mr. LKY. This is also another year where SG celebrate its 50. Its gonna be a emotional national day.

Went Tioman in April and take a short break. My break frequency has increased tremendously. The upcoming trips that I am going to go will be Ho Chi Min in August and then Perth in October. Looking into Myanmar in November.

Work wise remains the same. Had a little change in portfolio. I am no longer taking OPC but rather doing referrals now. Our dept still short of MSW though and am currently taking one ward and other half of the other ward. I must say, I still love this job despite at times been reprimanded by family members who are unreasonable. I was told to be in the planning committee for this year upcoming D&D. Hopefully the whole organisation would love it. I am actually quite excited about planning this. My boss is still by far the best though at times she does the emotional blackmail. I have a 姐姐 in workplace. Still scare of her though and it will still cause me to diarrhoea. She is a nice 姐姐 whom I think I will treasure but first, I need to sort out this psychosomatic issue in me. Hahahahaha.

Went for 2 interviews and have yet receive any updates from them. Quite amazingly, after attending these 2 interviews, I see a clearer picture of me continuing as a MSW. Received a pay increment too. I guess I will still stick around till I really get sick and tired of it.

My life hasnt been getting any exciting. The fact that I am getting older, I seek for a peaceful life.

Till the next entry, tata peeps.

Comments

weitingtay said…
Hi,
I chanced upon your blogpost in 2009.
I recently graduated from ngee ann poly with a diploma in Early Childhood Education.
I wish to pursue the part-time bach of social work at unSIM.
However, I understand that the accelerated bach of social work (2 years) is for mid-career switchers.
I have been offered a place as an admin executive in a non-related field but am unsure if i shld accept the offer if I wish to be bonded for the accelerated programme. If not, how shld I go about looking for a job in the social service sector before applying for the programme?

In addition, it is only applicable to selected students? The next intake is July next year.

What is your advice?


Thank you for reading and have a nice day!!!

Taylia

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)