Rehab continues...

I have lost track on the number of times I have went for my rehab. What my right shoulder can do now is that I am able to raise my arm up till 120 degree. It is still not as straight as it should be. I do still feel alittle tightness on the front keyhole surgery area, which I was told by the therapist that its the tendon area that was affected. I can only do weights of up to 2kg. In another words, I can lift straight up with 1kg or 2 kg dumbbell. I guess this is quite bad because op was done in march, but till now I am still on the road to recovery. I can now totally sleep on the right side with no issue.

Life in work hasnt been that bad. From the last updates, 2 staff has quitted and 1 left to further her studies. 3 newbie came and join the team.

Recently, I am starting to think about leaving my current workplace for a better pay. I have somewhat told my manager about it. She seems fine with it. My intention of tellng her is not to have her to ask me to stay but because she simply just know too many people in the current industry I am in.

Anyways, I havent really send any resume out yet. Probably gonna wait for a short while.

HAPPY 49TH BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE!

Comments

Anonymous said…
HI

I happened to come across your blog and saw that you went to UNIsim for Bachelor in Social Work. I am currently pondering whether I should join and also to know about the programme. Not sure whether you are willing to share with me your experience. Thank you!

If you are willing to.. can i email you? or you can email me at ah_girl90@hotmail.com, please.

Thank you very much!!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)