Bye 2013. Hello 2014

2013 hasn't been really an exciting year for me. I think my thoughts are on the money and bonuses. It was quite a half regret decision to quit the previous job and join the current one though the current job gives a lot of satisfaction that the previous job was unable to give.

I do sincerely pray and hope that 2014 will be a better year. Really need to slim down, try to be in a relationship, save enough money to travel, stay healthy and may I bump into or see someone who were once significant to me in my life.

As years passes by, the thoughts on my grandma and grandpa is slowly increasing. I was telling my colleague today that the air smells like Chinese New Year air. Do you all at times have such smell that links up to someone and it gives u that pinch of pain in the heart or chest whenever we thought about that person. I admit, I have such pain.

我只能说当我们年纪越大,我们的思考和思想真的一直在扩大。想法和所想的东西跟以前在teenager的时候真的好不一样了。

Take care peeps. Happy New 2014 Year. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)