I MADE IT!



WHAT DID YOU GUYS SEE? Yeah!!! I made it!! Convocation will be in Oct 2013. Yeah its long but HECK! AS LONG AS I AM ABLE TO GRADUATE, I HECK THE DATE MAN.

Hahahah, was pretty excited. I guess this is the best birthday present for me.

Oh, talking about birthday, I had a celebration with the people I love and adore. Booked a room in Grand Corpthorne, had Joey, Jasmine, Anna and Xiao Wei to come over and had fun together. We had lots of laughs and I really did enjoy myself. I hope they enjoy too. Received two presents. First would be a Adidas Jacket (LOVE IT TTM!!). That jacket is so me! Second present was from my bestie, a puma wallet, which I actually told them to get me that. Hahaha, love it too.

Colleagues are nice enough to buy me presents that shock me almost half a day. They bought me BB Cream, Mascara and one more item. Overall, the presents are all related to make up. Hahahaha. Thanks!!


I am gonna cut short my hair. Just waiting for my mum to leave this country and then I will go ahead and snip it off. Didnt wanna do it when she is around because she will nag. Cutting short is NEVER her preference. So best is when she is not in town ah, I can go and cut at ease.

2013 is coming, do you guys have any plans of doing anything?

I have leh, but not so soon lah.. Maybe when I am a little richer, I will do it. I just enjoy the part where I get my bonus and I dont have to pay school fees. Ever since I started working in 2008, I have been paying school fees every semester. Alright, I rested for a year right after poly graduation and took up Bachelor of Social Work in July 2009. By right I shld finish the whole course in July 2011 but because I failed two modules, thus due to the retake, it took another semester, which means, it takes me 3.5 years to complete my degree. No regrets. I just want a pass in my degree. I know I am not a A student or B student for all modules. I am glad that I pass, got a gpa of 2.17. Yeah, its low, but I reach my goal, and that is to pass.

I cant wait to take a full family picture of me in the grad gown. Seriously, I am so darn happy. Its like, all the good things are coming on its way to me liao. I can feel it lah.

Take care ppl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)