Back to work

Quite a few changes happened when I was on my 2.5 months of leave. 3 colleagues quitted, one colleague got promoted, quite a number of new colleagues join us, and we have 2 temp staff to help us over the counter.

I like changes and embrace them but these only applied to some of the changes lah. Changes like not having these 3 colleagues are one of it that I really hate to accept it. Changes in my job scope is really like a love-hate relationship. Sometimes I do love it, sometimes I don't. If there are changes in monetary (increment in pay) then of course I am happy lah. You see, humans hor, are really picky and only embrace the changes if it benefits us.

A few changes in work. I am glad that I am able to take back the committee that I have been handling since last year October 2011. I am not so glad that there is a new job scope given by my director. Its a job scope I personally feel that it will not benefit me much but only to her. But wells, I accept it, embrace it and although I really hate administrative job, I am seriously trying my best to give the best that I can in doing this job scope. I am also glad that a few of the GRL from the committee I am taking supported me in taking back the committee. I would say I have a tough fight or tough talk over this issue. My supervisors wanted me to take just the administrative job but to me, I know myself the best, I know I will not survive long in just pure adminstrative job, I know I will quit the moment I feel boring and a drag to go to work, thus, I requested to have back the committee I used to take. I am glad that my supervisor allows it BUT she mentioned saying that if she were to feel that I can't do the adminstrative job well, she will remove the committee from my jobscope. Well, I seriously hope this will not happen at all lah. Anyways, lets wait and see then.

Exam is coming, and this will be my last semester. Hopefully everything goes well and I will graduate in this Dec. Hoping for the best. :)

Take care peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)