Weekend shiokness

The last time I had a SUPER DUPER LONG WEEKEND was probably prior in joining PA. The job that I am in now is a 2 shift job, and at times, for events like the Euro Soccer, we did all the screenings, thus, we have to do weird timing shift which is like in the midnight. I have myself from Saturday to Monday to really enjoy these days, all thanks to the malays who are celebrating their Hari Raya. In fact, I love to see the malays celebrating their festivals. Its like they will wear their traditional malay costume, where the best part is the family will wear the same color of costume, make some hand-made kuehs, sing some traditional Hari Raya festival malay song, hang up all the colorful lights, all the laughter and all...

I am glad that Singapore is a multi-racial society, where each different races or ethnicity gets to see what each races do during their festivals. But it is also because of this, we tend to take it for granted. There are so many things in Singapore majority of us take it for granted. I just cant name it right now, but it does happen in our daily lives. For instance, when certain shopping malls provide free shuttle bus services, some who took the shuttle bus will somehow have comment to it. I overheard this Singaporean couple saying, "Aiyo, its raining, why cant the bus just stop nearer to the curb and under the shelter." When I alight, I sees that the sheltered area are having quite a number of cars, waiting to fetch their families and friends too due to the rain, the bus have no choice but to stop infront of the car, thus when alighting from the front, we will get the rain alittle. But pls lah, you see, its free, and its not as if the bus did not stop under the shelter, for goodness sake, its like 3 seconds that you will be under the rain for awhile. There are certain things I dont understandin our society. At the place where I am doing my internship now, the girls who resides there, at times, totally do not show their gratitude towards certain things. To my brother as well, he also simply cant show gratitude. Some incidents happened yesterday, I swear, I seriously wanted to give him 2 tight slap infront of all the shoppers.

Anyways, I left only 1 more month to enjoy whatever I am enjoying now. There is no stress from work, no need to see people whom I do not like, no need to get stress on dateline, and totally focusing on my studies, but I do not like the fact that I have no income coming in and I am seriously damm broke now. Argh!

Take care peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)