Money...

Had some money issues recently.. I never felt so tighten up before. I dont anyhow spent my money but it seems that it is always never enough. Bills, loans, allowances, insurances..

Work has been good recently. Its not getting better but definitely its improving bit by bit.

Mum's eyes condition is getting worst day by day. Sometimes I question myself, how much should I be earning at this age of mine? Because of my mum's condition, I realise, there are really alot of things that needs money to solve the problem. If I am rich or I have high earning power, I can send her to private hospital to have a thorough check up, instead of going to government hospitals which gave her answers like "You have this eye problem ever since you are born", "There is no cure"..

Brought her to Ngee Ann Polytechnic for an eye check recommended by Shirley's FIL. To be honest, I am surprised by the student. He is good. Whatever he suspected before the start of the check, it was true. I am thankful to the lecturer, whom I believe he is a optimerist in some hospitals or private clinics because he did the check again even though the student had done it already. It was what he told my mum that really give hope to my mum. He say he suspect it is cataracts that are blurring her vision. There is a difference between been able to cure and not be able to cure. TTSH and the Eye Centre told my mum that there is no cure to her vision now whereas the doctor and student who examine my mum's eyes said it is cataracts that are making her having blurred visions.

This of course has brighten the day of my mum, as well as me.

Recently Dad's "normal" behaviour is back again. Phone rings non stop, especially at night. Love going out late and night and never return home almost 3 times a week. Its because of all these, I could not tolerate anymore and told my brother to told him what I know. I guess he was shocked that I knew it all along and true enough, he has never stay out or go out late at night. Phone rings are getting lesser.

Why must it be this way then he will only notice how rude and overboard he is.

Its Feb and coming March, I am going to have my performance bonus. I dunno how much I will get but then, I do need the money urgently. Hopefully it is at least really a sum, not a thousand more only. :))

I hope I can graduate by this year and get a job that is related to what I have been studying.


Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)