Resolutions??

Oh yeah, I have tonnes of resolutions for the coming year. That will be getting rid of my blardy fats, get my car license (I presume I shld be alittle debt free), find a new job that is able to tie in with my 6 months of attachment and travel again!!
Ohhhhh, not very excited about the coming year because it simply means I am getting older, and parents are getting older too.
Work hasnt been that bad recently.. Like I said earlier, all I need is time to learn. Of course, as and when I still do get "warnings" which I do find those warnings ridiculous. I find it no meaning at all. In any workplace, it is good to practice give and take. Never to always take from us but never give anything back. Its a very reality thingy. You demand something and take from us, we do expect a return, any form of return. So practising give and take is good and in a workplace, we shldnt be that calculative. It just gets on my nerves whenever people are calculative and are demanding.
Anyways, the frequency of me blogging has drop TREMENDOUSLY as compared to the days in poly. Hahaha, miss secondary school and poly life so much!
I yearn for freedom!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)