Welcome the new ones!

I left my old job and I welcome the new job with my big wide arm. I totally love the environment. I think environment in the workplace is damm impt because it can makes you feel motivated and makes you wanna go to work. I havent speak to my director yet but the people there has already make me feel so comfortable. Saw one lady in HQ today who looks totally like my another friend (Gean). I got soooo shocked to the max man! Its really really like as if they are photocopied of each other. Anyway, its really really.. they both just look alight to the max. Well, I can sense that I am willing to slave for the current job like what I did previously in my first job. This job is offiicially the second job that I found by myself. Hope my "sense" is correct and can mix and work ard well with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)