Some good news of the year!

Well, lots of good news to share. Ok, basically there is only 2, of which, I will annouce one of them later. The other piece of good news is, I MANAGED TO SELL OFF THE SONY A200 and of course, selling it off also means that there is another new set coming. Yes!! Its the long awaited Canon 60D (long awaited for me lah). I am so blardy excited.

Well, I dont think I will get it this month because of the other good news. I will have to wait till March to get 60D. I am sure gonna get it.

Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year! I didnt do visiting at all. Was at home for the past 4 days of Chinese New Year. The only day that I went out was on Saturday, where I went over to Xiao Wei's house for steamboat dinner, and also like the first time reunion with Jasmine after 2 years? Well, I wont talk about the feelings I had with me when I was there. There are good and bad, but lets take it at a pinch of salt ok.

Well, towards another issue, I guess the damage has been done and thus I seriously felt awkward in the car and the meet up. I just dont feel them like how I feel in the past. Perhaps it is due to the fact that they have moved on to another phase of life and the idea we had will never be the same. There will never be best of something forever, for sure! Because its happening to me right now. I am getting use of not calling them, not contacting them. I dont even want to meet up with them anymore. I guess the last meetup will be the last one.

Moving on, I am glad that there are some changes in my life, soon. I am waiting only, waiting to annouce it here. Nothing big or important, but its gonna be a happy annoucement.

Anyway, take care peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)