Physiotherapy..

Nobody likes to visit hospital, even it is to visit someone or to just buy medication. I had my appointment today and sadly, I requested for MC and they cant give because they are PHYSIOTHERAPIST, not doctor. So I got no choice, but to last minute apply leave from boss.

Initially I thought doing physiotherapy will be fun because I am able to use all kinds of equipment, but then when I reach there, I only use dumb-bell of 1kg or 2kg to train my muscle. Anyway, it makes me feel like as if I nv exercise for years. I couldnt even lift the dumb-bell in the position that they ask me to do.

Overall, I will have another session on 7th Sept. Another leave again... 1st Sept have to apply leave too. Hai, so many leave to apply..

I am glad to have a superb nice Abu who called me when I text her and say I am fuming with anger. Hahahahaha, I seldom get angry but if I am hor, it means I really cannot take it anymore. With the restriction in the post I have in my job, I have got no choice but to always agree and swallow, thats why I say I HATE PROTOCOL, AND IT SUCKS. It makes ppl to just follow on the black and white stated.

I will leave, asap, very soon. Awaiting for good news!! Muahahahahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)