Never been so sick!

Yeah, I got a 3 days MC. I never chao keng ok, it is for real that I am sick, and even until now, while typing this entry, I am trying to breathe through my blocked nose and I can feel that my throat is filled with phlegm. It is super irritating.

Well, I meet up with Zann today. Its really nice to have a friend hor, who thinks of me leh when she is having holiday in H.K. She bought me this pastry lor. Hahahaha. Had KTV session despite the fact that MY THROAT IS FILLED WITH PHLEGM. Its the worst KTV session I have lor cos I cant sing those notes up. HAHAHAHAHAH, then I sound like a man.

Anyway, I am playing the Football Manager again. Hook to it liao, AND I AM ALSO WATCHING THIS DRAMA "Criminal Minds". Seriously, I love it to the max. If you guys can, pls go and watch that ok.

Take care peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)