Great time spent with great people!

Eat Mac Deluxe Breakfast set.

Took Bus 966 to Parkway Parade.

Walk to ECP.

Rent a 1 hour free 1 hour bicycle.

Ride till Bedok Jetty and near to Changi Jetty.

Sit down and view the scenery of the beach.

U-turn back to return bike.

Went Coffeebean to drink, eat and slack.

Some funny stuff happened and I must say it is FREAKING FUNNY whereby it was so long that I never laugh till I cry (really roll down with tears).

Went to visit a 20cent toilet which is damm blardy dirty (collected the money but never do the job,and worst, still sell toilet paper).

Walk back to Parkway Parade.

Took a bus to Paya Lebar MRT and take Circle Line, which we alight at Bishan.

Drink KOI and the first experience was excellent.

Waited for another to join in with us.

Settle down in Ajisen and had dinner there.

Buy dinner for Mummy to eat.

Take train and go home.




Thats what I do the whole blardy day. My weekend just gone like this but its worthy because of the company and the things we do. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)