It was SIGG, now its the camera screen

Oh oh oh oh my gawd!!!! My dear Sony DSLR camera screen CRACKED! Yes, you never read wrongly, it is CRACKED! Thanks to my mother who wanna clean the cupboard for me, she remove the camera and put it on the floor. Well, when putting it, she release it at a height and thus it created impact and then POOF!, my screen cracked.

I think it is a signal that I should buy a new DSLR. HAHAHAHHA, okok, I know I am just finding reason to buy a new DSLR. Anyway, I think its time I shld buy a new one liao. Those who wanna invest, you can contact me by SMS or MSN me. Tag the board at the side of this blog if you want to tell me that you would like to invest. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Had lesson today and it was GREAT! Maybe I should really consider going into politics? LOL, I am always interested in talking about politics, about everything lah (except fashion). We talked about religion, which is seriously freaking sensitive in our society. Of course, the lecturer deliver it in a humourous way.

Oh, I need to submit another report by 17 April. Attending school after work is really FUN! Okok, I dont know why, especially recently, my attitude and thoughts changes quite alot. I used to hate OT, I used to hate to go to school (that explains why some dont always see me in class), I used to hate to go work. Now, I love to OT (of course not unnecessarily lah), I love to go to work every morning (although taking cab is very xiong for me), I love to go to school after work. For once, I feel like I am a student.

Well, Abu ask me to go back to RAS and I reject her immediately. Of course, to be very frank, it did make me WANNA GO BACK AT THAT VERY SECOND WHEN SHE ASK ME. I really wanted to agree to it because I know I still love to talk about toilet, I still love to meet new people and share with them about all the knowledge that I have in toilet, I still love to give assembly talk, school workshop and public talk, I still love to see those amazing faces on those listeners when I share with them some information that others dont know, I still love to comment and really would want to change the toilet condition in SG, I still love every single bit that RAS is doing (altho it is a toilet job and it seems dirty, but IT IS NOT!). She asked me why I dont wanna go back, I told her my reason of leaving is because of school. I leave because I wanna have a brain dead job (which is deskbound) and I find that it is really time to let my brain rest, I leave because I am really getting very tired. Maybe, perhaps, I will go back to RAS if, IF, they are much more stable, and I couldnt find a job after I graduate. Hahaha, and thats what I told Abu. I told her if I cannot find a job outside and she is still the president of RAS, then I will go back.

Well, 潑出去的水是不可能收的回。

I still like my current job. Perhaps going to upgrade to "love" soon. Hahahaha.

Take care peeps, dont miss me!!! (recently my ears is getting itchy, everyone must be missing me dearly.) heehee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)