I LOST MY SIGG!!!

Oh my gosh, I really lost my limited edition SIGG bottle. Seriously, $50 just gone. Damm sian. If I were to remember the taxi number, I will confirm call back. Madaaam did wanna help me call to SMRT but then I find it useless lah, I cannot remember the car plate number and if the taxi uncle is good enough, he will send it to ITE HQ because I alighted there. At least he could have leave it behind at the counter. Wells, I bought the bottle in year 2009. I still remembered showing Abu the bottle and she commented how expensive it is.


To make myself feel better, I actually went and bought a havaianas slippers for me to wear to office. Anyone wanna buy me a bottle? Please contact me. HAHAHAHAHA.

At last, I submitted my sch report late and it took me 2 days (really without slp) to complete it. I do miss my previous job because I know that if I have an assignment, I can actually stay at home and complete it with a peace of mind but after joining ITE, well, I cannot "su-ka su-ka" take off or not to go to work.

I am glad that so far, I still like the current job. Well, I love my previous job, but I like the current job. So you guys see the difference?

Went to Lim Chu Kang Cemetry and Mandai Crematorium today to visit my ah gong and ah ma. Even though today is the not actual Qing Ming, but there are so many people doing their visits today cos IT IS A PUBLIC HOLIDAY! I do feel sad when I visit them. I suddenly have this thought that 'Hmm, perhaps maintaining the old traditional way of burying would be good though we are shortage of lands" while my father was driving on the super really old road in Lim Chu Kang. I think I have reach to an age where I will come across all these (death) and not very far, but quite soon. I am not cursing anyone here but it is a fact that it is coming very soon.

Well, I got class tmr from 4pm to 7pm. I just wish to complete my degree faster and really dont have to retain or retake or re-sit.

Take care peeps, dont miss me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)