Nice Lady with Nice Colleague

My encounter with the new job so far is still ok. I am not feeling the stress, I dont know why. Perhaps I have been through a much more stressful situation, and thus the closing for the financial year wasnt stressing me up nor making me kan qiong. I still find the job fun despite people telling me that it is stressful. The Senior Manager asked me if I am stress and how do I find the workload, I told her not bad and I am not stress. I think in stat board, or perhaps anywhere, you are not suppose to say "Oh, workload is not heavy" this sentence because it somehow will just send a wrong msg to them and they might be thinking that you are not aware of how serious and important financial closing are. Well, I used to be very direct but after joining this new job, the environment make me to be much more caution to whatever words that is going to come out from my mouth.

Many happenings in ITE and I am too lazy to type here. Well, I will briefly just say some. Had an introduction on Thursday in the auditorium with the CEO of ITE. The introduction is to just show others who are the newbie who joined recently. So we have to stand up and wave. My reporting officer aka MAAAADAM, know that I was sick, give me panadol to eat. Feel loved cos she is seriously just like a mother to me, moreover, she is just 2 years younger than my mum, so that doesnt make much difference.

Lesson was great today. I love to talk about politics and today's lesson was all about politics. Hahaha, I tell myself that I WONT allow myself to skip this module class. Hahahahahaha

Alright, take care peeps. I am seriously enjoying my life now, I am seeing money growing in my bank (perhaps due to the change of job plus the bonus). I am feeling happy that I got to know a nice lady (seriously nicer than Abu, but I still prefer Abu), I got to know a nice bunch of colleagues and some will even become friends. I love my life now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)