Eerie!!

Friday met up with Joey, Xiao Wei and Anna for Kbox session at Suntec. We reach the place at around 11pm and we started singing without Xiao Wei first. Ok, get into the topic. Eerie part...

At 12.30am, I wanted to go toilet. I was looking at my watch because I always have this habit to just take a look at the time. So I ask around who wanna go toilet and Joey followed me. So after we finished off our business, the sensor flush automatically flushes down.

While we are washing our hands, I was simply just complaining about their cleaning record because the last cleaning was done at 3pm and from that time till 12.30am, nobody cleans the toilet. The flush suction was also strong, thus I just pass a comment. Suddenly, the cubicle just flushed. I was joking telling Joey that :"Wah, it flush leh when I say flushing issue." Then I dont know why I "return" and "answer" the flush, I said:"Eh, flush again lah!", and it fucking flush again right after I said it. I dont believe and at that moment, I was telling Joey, "Wah, it really reacts to what I say leh", and thus, I continued and said:"You dare you flush again lah!". Fuck, this was my last sentence, and the flush fucking flushed. I swear, there is no one in the toilet, we are standing at the sink area.

Joey turned and look at me, I told her we better get out, and I said sorry before I step out of the toilet. Damm suay. So after the singing session, the 4 of us wanna go toilet. Again, we have to go back to the same toilet but Anna and Xiao Wei still do not know what happened to me and Joey earlier on. So after they used finish, while walking out towards the escalator, it was at around 2.30am, a freaking loud high pitch that goes "Ah!" in one second was heard. None of us turn back but I am damm curious who the hell shouted cos we are quite far away from both the toilet and we are the last 4 to leave the female toilet. I dare to say that the voice who shouted the "Ah" is a female voice.

Anyway, I think I am seriously down in luck. So after that, we decided to go Geylang and had supper but also to go to crowded places to help reduce the suay"ness" abit.

Gonna celebrate my birthday and hope the next upcoming year is gonna be a good one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)