I love BROCOLLI!

Well, I really do love "brocolli". Hmm, its the dog breed, border collie. Hhaha, in short its brocolli. Anyway, working and studying life sucks. I just submit my psychology report up and that whole blardy page got 6k of words. I cant believe I am actually that "lo-so".



Work life is even worst. I really do not like people to step into something which I take damm long to set up, all just because she is a manager, she step in and say:"I am the in-charge." Fuck lah, in-charge then still ask me and Ros to brainstorm ideas. Still tell Ros she dont have time to really focus on the project.




I am glad that I got Ros, my colleague, who is really there to work things out. Time is really tight where I dont even have enough time to do my report. I got another one more to go and submission is on the 16 August. I havent even open my MS word to save the document..




Feel abit tired to type here on what happen. Hahahah, too many things. Anyway, this is Brocolli. She damm damm damm tame and damm damm damm soft and damm damm damm poor thing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)