Sudden thoughts...

I was scanning through my past entries, reading what I typed and what happened during that time. Suddenly, the thought of "I GROW UP" came across my mind. Reading those past entries make me realise that I really grow up. There are things where I react childishly with stupid reaction. After reading those past entries, I come to realise that I have got good friends, I have also got friends that were close last time but no longer now.

A secondary school friend MSN me yesterday and ask me about this particular person's updates. I used to be very close friend with this particular person but this person walks out of my life. I replied my secondary school friend by telling him that I never contact with this person anymore. Ok, I gotta admit this person forward messages, but is this the way to maintain the relationship? Hmm, I think I am having the childish thoughts again and thats why I choose to ignore, choose to delete off, choose to just stop thinking about how to contact this person.

Of course, there are other entries that make me realise I grow up. Reading them make me reflect and give me alot of reflections.

People come and go, living things grow old, we must learn on how to grab and let go.

Few days ago, I message my boss and tell her something which I really wanna tell her at that moment. Read below.

Me: "Auntie, I wanna tell u something super serious. I LOVE MY JOB. Haha, those uncle damm funny to talk to la. Talk to them is much more fun talking to u. Lol."

Boss: "Good talk to them. You love your job I love u haha."

Me: "Chey, you only love me because I love my job not because I cute. U should love me cos I cute."

Boss: "I love your spirit and attitude which are lasting. You will not be cute forever right you will grow up. Keep it up."

....

There are still some lengthy messages but I wont type it out here. Obviously, my boss is really a good lady boss. She is really just totally like my mum lah! Those uncles I mentioned here are the coffeeshops owners. I am trying to ask them to join in our program to certify their toilets. They agreed and treat me drinks and talk crap with me... I am not trying to boot-licked here (for those of you who know me) but I am a very direct person. I just got the urge wanna tell my boss about this. Hahaha... Despite of me cursing my job, I still love my job and will be loving it for quite a period of time.

This is my sudden thoughts to my boss and thus I message her right after the coffeeshops meeting ends.

I love my families, I love my friends, I love my work, I love my colleague, I love my boss... Telling the people you love/like each day wont take up much time. Perhaps you all should try doing it. I did it already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)