Another shocking thing...

Well, my filming for Discovery Channel ended well and no NGs at all. Seriously, it was damm fun lah. Hahaha, enjoy the whole process.

This week has been so busy for me. Upcoming weeks will be much worst. Another one shit thing is, I AM GOING BACK TO MY SECONDARY SCHOOL TO GIVE AN INTRODUCTION TO A TEACHER WHOM I KNOW. Damm... Thanks to my colleague.. He freaking really call up my secondary school and ask them to join the program.. Argh!!

Tmr is gonna be a fun day because I am going to photoshoot my best friend's brother's wedding. Woohoo, I can snap snap non-stop but I guess it is gonna be tiring man..

Anyway, take care peeps.. If I got the video liao I will post it up here. LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)