Big decision that gives me headache!!

Seriously, I am having a bit of headache now. Studies has always give me lots of headache. My parents wanted me to take HR yet I am interested in psychology and social work degree. As I was reading and finding out more info, I found so so so many things. I didn't know Singapore has SASW (Singapore Association of Social Workers), SSTI (Social Service Training Institute). I didn't know they actually set standards for those who want to become a Social Worker. I have to hit their standards in order to be a Social Worker. Its either I take the degree from UniSim or Monash University (SASW said these are the universities that they recognised). Worst, NCSS (National Council of Social Service) is the one who host this SSTI and this SSTI is linked up with Monash. There is this VWO (Voluntary Welfare Organisation) popping out from nowhere. I know what is VWO but then, what gives me headache is, ALL OF THEM ARE LINKED UP and the more I read to find out the degree, the more I am confused.

I hope after the LOO Campaign launch, my boss will give us 2 days break and these 2 days I will seriously need to find out more about the degree. I do not want to take a degree which is not recognised at all and at the end of the day, I lose out and I pay so much for a degree that is not recognised.

Hopefully my mum will agree and support me (not in terms of money, but support me to go ahead with the degree). I hope everything turns out fine and I MUST UNDERSTAND THE DEGREE. Do not want to jump in without knowing much.

Frankly speaking, I am stucked now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)